Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why "For the Birds"? In truth, posts will include more than bird trivia. It's more about what's important in my life. I actually do start my day with the birds. While the coffee is perking, I go outside to replenish the bird feeders (last count there were eleven) that are hosts for everything from finches to hummingbirds. After my coffee, I feed my indoor budgerigar. This is actually a wonderful way to start every day. I promise to link you to more interesting sites and some pictures, but I'm still at the start of my learning curve.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a *very* nice way to wake up each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my cockatiel fondly; he would always say, "Well Hi!" when I uncovered his cage in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to find so many birders amongst my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete